When you decide to create a new website or update an existing site, take some time to read these suggestions.
- Look around the Internet for sites that you like and ones you don’t.
- Write out your vision and plan. Make lots of notes!
- Make a notation of your overall goals and audience.
- What is it you want to convey?
- Read over my DWD_Client_Questionnaire which will help guide you through the planning process.
Planning your custom website can be a bit overwhelming at first. You may have question like, where do I begin building a new website? What theme do I use? What context should be on the website. Don't worry, we work together from start to finish.
After you read the client questionnaire it will help you see how your vision and website project will come together.
Debwebdesigns believes in working closely with the client to engage your audience and promote your unique brand and message.
A website’s success is based on how users experience it and whether they have a positive understanding.
Debwebdesigns works to promote your business, non-profit , blog or personal venue through web design and creating an affordable web presence. DebWebDesigns strive for a long term solution for YOUR benefit.