When you decide to create a new website or update an existing site, take some time to read these suggestions.
- Look around the Internet for sites that you like and ones you don’t.
- Write out your vision and plan. Make lots of notes!
- Make a notation of your overall goals and audience.
- What is it you want to convey?
- Read over my DWD_Client_Questioner which will help guide you through the planning process.
Planning your custom website can be a bit overwhelming at first. Where do I begin building a new website? When you have a blank slate to work with, thoughts and ideas seem to swirl faster than you can organize them.
After you read the Debwebdesigns questioner, it will help you see how your vision and web site project come together.
Debwebdesigns believes in working closely with the client to engage your audience and promote your unique brand and message.
A website’s success is based on how users experience it and whether they have a positive understanding.
Debwebdesigns works to promote your business, non-profit , blog or personal venue through web design and creating an affordable web presence. DebWebDesigns strive for a long term solution for YOUR benefit.